- About/Contact Us
- Electronic Artwork
Submitting Electronic Artwork to V&J Graphics
- Label your artwork with your company name (and PO number if available).
If e-mailing, put information in the subject line.
- All artwork needs to be high resolution (600 dpi or higher for black and white, 300 dpi or higher for photo/grayscale) and received in the size you wish to have it printed.
- Send your artwork as a generic PDF. We will also accept EPS, TIFF, AI.
- Do not send artwork from word processors (Microsoft Word, WordPerfect or Web sites. They are not high quality and will not reproduce.
- Artwork should be in black and white unless it is used for full color printing, then it should be CMYK.
- Do not e-mail files larger than 2mb. Please use our FTP site http://smartdrive.twcbiz.com (Please call for user name and password).
- When sending your file via e-mail or uploaded to the FTP site, please prepare it so it will not be damaged when being sent over the Internet. If you use a PC, please compress the file in a .zip format. If you use a Macintosh computer, compress the file using Stuffit and enable the Bin Hex Encoding option under File, Preferences in Stuffit. These make your file Internet safe and allow it to be opened by the receiver.
- Scan black and white images as line art and bitmap at 600 dpi, not grayscale or free of anti-alias.
- Photographs and images should be scanned as RGB at 600 dpi.
- Images of lower resolutions will not be accepted due to our high printing standards. Check your scanner and software to ensure these capabilities.
- The best file formats for scanned images are PDF, TIFF and EPS.
- All fonts must be converted to paths/outlines for PDF, TIFF and EPS files. Refer to your software manual for instructions if necessary.