- About/Contact Us
- Electronic Artwork
We accept files created in the following native applications:
- Acrobat PDF®
- Adobe® InDesign®
- Adobe® Photoshop®
- Adobe® Illustrator®
We do not accept files created in the following native applications:
PDFs - Macintosh or IBM Compatible All fonts must be embedded.
- All elements of the file must be colored per our guidelines.
- All placed graphics and images need to be high-quality, colored according to our guidelines for the product ordered. Whenever possible, place vector images into the layout before converting to a PDF. Please be aware that when changes need to be made to placed images (coloring, mode, etc.), there is the possibility of the quality being compromised.
- Please name the PDFs you send without punctuation of any kind (except pdf), and keep the file names short.
- QuarkXPress® IBM Compatible: Outlines must be created in an illustration program before placing into your QuarkXPress® or PageMaker® document.
- Never use the style palette to modify fonts. It will not hold when printed.
- Along with your file sent for placement, we need the supporting fonts and graphic file(s) given the same name as the graphic(s) in your document. (Changing the name after placement will make the graphic come up as "missing" or "modified" when read by our imagesetters.) Place graphics at 100%. Placed graphics need to be high-quality or good vector art to receive the best quality printed product.
- Color all text and graphics according to the enclosed color specifications for the type of product you are ordering.
- Adobe® InDesign® - Macintosh or IBM Compatible Change all text into "outlines" in your document or include all fonts with your files.
- If you are using an imported graphic in your InDesign® document, be sure to include or embed the original graphic file. Place graphics at 100%.
- Save the file as an INDD.
- Color all text and graphics according to the enclosed color specifications (on reverse) for the type of product you are ordering. Placed graphics need to be high-quality or good vector art to receive the best quality printed product.